A lot of people who had their 15 minutes of fame back in the 1960s or in some way worked within sniffing distance of the
Liverpool’s ‘haves’ -v- ‘have nots’
The contrast in Liverpool’s Anfield is quite alarming. In the background the roof of the home of Liverpool Football Club. A place where money flows
Islam, the religion of peace?
Three of the main world religious viruses started in the Middle East. Of the three, Christianity appears to have matured to being one of the
Being a stranger in your own land
For many years I lived in North and East London. All my post teenage years, and up until about 5 years ago (when I got
My sofa trouble with a 27 year old girl
The other day I ended up sitting for a while with a petite 27 year old girl on her leather sofa. I was slowly feeling
Living amongst real racists in Liverpool
I’m only a slight racist. Everybody’s at the very least a slight racist, even though people will protest loudly with the phrase, “I’m not a
John and Scott do it again
I have had a slight man crush on John Barrowman since he first appeared spectacularly on Doctor Who. His character, Captain Jack Harkness, just grew
The T-Shirt of Trouble
I was reading (on Google+ naturally) the disturbing words of an ordinary Liverpudlian who was wearing a T-shirt. As far as I can make out
When will they be tattooing us all?
One of the most frightening things happening in the UK is that more and more local authorities are collecting data on ethnic origin and sexual
Meat is oh so yummy
It may surprise my good regular readers to discover that I am vegan. Ok, I’m not vegan. Neither am I vegetarian. I am a healthy
True love will survive anything
In September last year I wrote a piece about the 30 year old maths teacher Jeremy Forrest and the 15 year old schoolgirl that I
How Scousers treat helpful shop keepers
On a Wednesday, three pieces of Scouse scum went into this small newsagents in Priory Road, Anfield, North Liverpool. They, as is usual in that
Just what is terrorism?
(A guest article by Bemused from Bermondsey) Perhaps you can help me, you see I observe things and, sometimes, I want to ask questions when
The Bilderberg Illuminati
There are only about 1% of the crazy ongoing conspiracy theories that I have time for. The remaining 99% are mental issues translated into the
Equal Marriage at last
Having had a number of truly unsuccessful marriages across the ages of my serial monogamy, I might be somewhat cynical as to the actual purpose
The march of the Leftie-Fascists
There was a time, back in the 1960s and 1970s, during the Cold War era, when the country was ruled by the Trade Union Movement.
Why Madeleine McCann?
When the original news broke in 2007 about the disappearance from a holiday apartment in Portugal of a three year old, it wasn’t a particularly
Socialist lies, bedroom tax and immigration
(A guest article written by Andy Richards) Despite what the Coalition Government says, immigration is still out of control. Yes, they have made it a
Watching the Moral Decline
Facebork tends not to have a lot of conversations of any worth. It tends towards a lot of people shouting in small rooms to small
There’ll always be an England?
It’s National English Day today, St George’s Day. Every country has a national day. Most of them celebrate their national day loudly and proudly. Some
Those that live off others
A great loud deal is made of the people who ‘leech’ on the rest of us. These are the privileged few who make money out
I’m offended by Islam
Pat Condell has a channel on Youtube. He speaks of many things in his very concise videos. This is my favourite video from his recent
100 Sharia beatings for children
In the news is the story of yet another child victim of rape who has been sentenced to 100 lashes. That’s a sentence of being
Jake Morrison is gay
There’s a very young local councillor representing the Labour party (there isn’t really any other party in Liverpool, it’s a one party state), who managed
Making Ends Meet
I had the misfortune – actually, it was more a fortune – to spend about 20 minutes sheltering in a doorway with an elderly lady.
Stop stopping gays from living the dream
I’ve explained before that being a virgin with regard to my gay side, I have concluded that I must be straight. And, as I’ve said
Gaza, a concentration camp or not?
Recently, a commentator called ‘IL‘ said this at the end of an article of mine (here) during which I wailed about the crimes against Palestinians.
Hackney racism part 2
It’s Flashback Friday. Every Friday we bring back a golden oldie article from yesteryear. A chance for you to re-read it and see if it