1) Their last name stays put.
2) Their garage is all theirs.
3) They can never be pregnant.
4) They can wear a white T-shirt in a public swimming pool.
5) They can wear NO shirt in a public swimming pool.
6) Car mechanics tell men the truth.
7) The world is their urinal.
8) They never have to drive to another petrol station because this one is just too icky.
9) They don’t have to stop and think of which way to turn a nut on a bolt.
10) Wrinkles add character.
11) Wedding dress £5,000. Tuxedo rental £100.
12) New shoes don’t cut, blister, or mangle their feet.
13) They have one mood all the time.
14) Male phone conversations are over in 30 seconds flat.
15) A five-day vacation requires only one suitcase.
16) They can open all their own jars.
17) They get extra credit for the slightest act of thoughtfulness.
18) If someone forgets to invite them, he or she can still be their friend.
19) Their underwear is £3.95 for a three-pack.
20) Three pairs of shoes are more than enough.
21) Men almost never have strap problems in public.
22) Men are unable to see wrinkles in their clothes.
23) Everything on a man’s face stays its original colour.
24) The same hairstyle lasts for years, maybe decades.
25) Men only have to shave their face and neck.
26) Men can play with toys all their life.
27) One wallet and one pair of shoes, one colour for all seasons.
28) Men can wear shorts no matter how their legs look.
29) They can ‘do’ their nails with a pocket knife.
30) Men have freedom of choice concerning growing a moustache.
31) Men can do Christmas shopping for 25 relatives on December 24 in 25 minutes.
No wonder men are happier. 🙂